CPR TRAINING COURSE
CPR Training Course
A course on CPR provides the participant with the necessary skill to take action in case of breathing emergencies. The course is 3-4 hours long in length. CPR course is also part of the Emergency First Aid course as well as the Standard First Aid course.
The topics covered are as following:
- Purpose of the program
- Lifesaver 101 survival
- Lifesaver 101s rules of 123&ABC
- Emergency Scene Management
- Follow up 5
- Shock, Fainting, Unconsciousness
- Medical conditions: heart attack, angina, stroke, TIA and cardiovascular disease
- Anatomy 101 and the tools for the job
- Adult and child CPR
- Unconscious choking
- Special conditions for choking
- Infant choking
- Infant unconscious choking
Special rates for nurses and dental hygienists.
You May Like
Death is imminent when desire to grow ceases to exist
Imperial Academy of Canada
Copyright © 2018-2019
55 Town Centre Court, Suite, 700 Toronto, Canada.
Phone: (416) 860-5667